PhD in Economics, Associate Professor
Subjects taught: Internal Economic Mechanism of Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Business Culture, Formation of Business Model of Enterprise, Outsourcing of Business Processes of Enterprise.
Developed the author's course "Career Management " for advanced training of Alfred Nobel University International Business School IBS.
Supervises students' research papers.
Contstantly participates in research-to-practice and methodical conferences.
PhD in Economics, Associate Professor
Member of National Union of Journalists of Ukraine.
Subjects taught: Enterprise potential management, Labour economics and social and labour relations, Fundamentals of labour protection.
Education: graduated from Krivoy Rog State Pedagogical Institute, speciality "Mathematics and Physics" (1982).
Scientific and pedagogical work experience: 31 years.
Subjects taught: Mathematics for Economists, Discrete Mathematics, Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics, Mathematical Methods in Psychology, Economic and Mathematical Methods and Models (Optimization Methods and Models).
- NMetAU, Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, "Mathematical Statistics", training (2010).
- Participation in a series of educational seminars: " Implementation of the Results of Scientific Research in the Learning Process " (discipline "Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics") (2012 ), "Modern Approaches to the Organization of Students’ Independent Work in Institutions of Higher Education" (discipline "Mathematics for Economists") (2012), "Application of Technology of the Moodle System of Educational Content Management" (discipline "Optimization Methods and Models") (2013 ) Alfred Nobel University.
She was awarded a diploma for the textbook "Optimization Methods and Models: Workbook", which took first place in the IX Regional Interuniversity Competition "The Best Scientific, Academic, Educational, Artistic and Journalistic Publications" in the category"Training Manuals on Innovative Technologies in Teaching" (2012).
Research interests: modern information technology in education, mathematical methods in psychological research, applied aspects of graphs and networks theory.
PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
- graduated from Dnipro Metallurgical Institute (1990), specialty "Machine processing of economic information".
- presented her Candidate’s thesis on specialty 08.06.01 "Business Economics and organization of production" (1999).
Has the rank of associate professor of the Department of Informatics and Mathematical Methods in Economics (2003).
Is currently working on her doctoral thesis.
Scientific and pedagogical work experience: 21 years.
Subjects taught: Mathematical Methods and Models in Management and Marketing, Forecasting Social and Economic Processes of Transformation Economy Models, Object-oriented Programming, and Information Technology, Economics and Mathematical Methods and Models (Econometrics) - in English.
Has 105 scientific and educational works, 7 patents for utility model, one patent for invention.
1. Participation in the International Week "Internet Communication Management" at the University of Economics (Katowice, Poland, 2013) .
2. Participation in the XIII International Conference "State, Economy, Society", Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krarow University (Kraków, Poland, 2013 ).
3. Participation in the International Conference “Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems - FedCSIS – 2013” (Kraków, Poland, 2013 ).
4. Member of the Program Committee of XXVII Conference "Organization support systems SWO'2013. Creativity support systems CSS'2013. X Conference of scientific society for business informatics". Organizer: Department of Computer Science - University of Economics Katowice. Co-Organizer: Scientific Society for Business Informatics (2013).
5. Participation in the following summer schools "Financial Management" and "Project Management". Consortium on improving management education in Ukraine (CEUME) with funding from the U.S. Agency for International Development (SAID) (2004, 2005).
Research interests: methodology of assessing individual characteristics of human intellectual activity using an automated test control.
PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Education: graduated from Dnipro State University (1976), speciality "Dynamics and Strength of Machines"; presented her Candidate thesis on speciality 01.02.03. "Structural Mechanics" (1984). She has the academic rank of Associate Professor of Mathematics (1992).
Academic and pedagogical work experience: 36 years.
Subjects taught: Mathematics for Economists (Higher Mathematics, Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics), Higher and Applied Mathematics, Economics and Mathematical Methods and Models (Optimization Methods and Models), Operations Research.
- RPSQC NMetAU, Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science,"Information Systems and Technologies", training (2011).
- Participation in a series of educational seminars : "Distance Learning Technologies in teaching Disciplines" (discipline "Optimization Methods and Models") (2011), " Implementation of the Results of Scientific Research in the Learning Process " (discipline "Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics") (2012), "Modern Approaches to the Organization of Students’ Independent Work in Institutions of Higher Education" (discipline "Operations Research") (2012), "Application of Technology of the Moodle System of Educational Content Management " (discipline "Higher and Applied Mathematics") (2013), Alfred Nobel University, Dnipro.
Awards: awarded the honorary badge "Excellent Teacher of Ukraine" (1998), Diploma of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine for her significant personal contribution to the development of education and her many years of devoted labour (2003), Diploma of the General Department of Education and Science of the Dnipro Regional State Administration for her personal contribution to the cause of education and education of students of Dnipro (2007).
Was awarded the honorary title of "Honoured Lecturer of Dnipro University of Economics and Law" (2008).
Was awarded by the Association of Ukrainian Educational Institutions under Private Ownership with the badge "For the development of education" (2008).
Research interests: the dynamics of thin-walled structures, economic and mathematical modeling, applied statistics, economic risks theory, modern information technology in education.
Education: graduated from Alfred Nobel University, speciality "Finance" (2001).
Scientific and pedagogical work experience: 14 years.
Subjects taught: Informatics, Information Systems and Technology, Basics of Science and Applied Linguistics, Basics of Computer Science, Economics and Mathematical Modeling (Econometrics).
1. RPSQC NMetAU, Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, "Information Systems and Technologies", training (2011).
2. Participation in a series of educational seminars: "Implementation of the scientific research results in the learning process " (discipline "Informatics") (2012), "Application Technology of educational content management system Moodle" (discipline "Econometrics") (2013), Alfred Nobel University.
Was awarded a diploma for laboratory practice "Informatics", which was second in IX Regional interuniversity competition "The best scientific, academic, educational, artistic and journalistic publications" in "Training manuals on innovative technologies in education" (2012).
Research interests: information systems and technology in business, econometric methods for studying economic problems.
Today’s challenges defined the strategic role of economists at the macro and micro levels from a new angle. The issue of training of highly experienced, creative, ambitious specialists in Economics of Business and Innovations and Business Analytics became particularly relevant. First of all, training of such specialists for whom the employers look forward in enterprises and organizations having different form of ownership must be ensured by the quality of the study process.
Training of students with a degree in "Economics of Business and Innovations" and "Business Analytics" who have a theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills and can apply them effectively in the process of formation and use of resources to ensure tasks and functions, which are carried out by the managerial staff of enterprises, provides satisfaction of demand of Ukrainian society for training of highly qualified specialists for enterprises and institutions of all forms of property, branches and spheres of economy.
The basis of quality training of specialists in Economics of Business and Innovations is:
- constant increase of the academic level of the teaching staff of the Department of Economics and Modelling Business Processes;
- increase of the intellectual capacity and professionalism of graduates of the major "Economics of Business and Innovations";
- use and development of innovative methods of organizing the study process, use of progressive education technologies ;
- cooperation with strategic partners.
Development of the programme "Economics of Business and Innovations is implemented by the use of the following activities:
1. Improving the content of educational subjects by attracting students to engage in the curricula development.
2. Organization of the study process in terms of creating a pan-European educational portal.
3. Activation of studentresearch.
4. Informatization of activitites, provision ofinformation resources and technologies.
5. Educational work.
6. Career guidance work.
7. Development of the international cooperation.
By studying the disciplines of the major «Economics of Business and Innovations» our students get to an interesting world of economy. They discover the secrets of modern financial and banking activity, master the arts of management and marketing, plunge into the mysterious labyrinths of computer networks and progressive information technologies.
During their studies, our students receive a fundamental training in mathematics, computer science and economics enhanced by knowledge of two business foreign languages as well as practical skills in the field of informatization of business processes.
Students of the programme «Economics of Business and Innovations» receive professional practical skills in the areas of:
- planning and organizing activity of an enterprise;
- development of business plans for enterprises with different scope of activities;
- organization and carrying-out of economic and system analysis;
- analysis of financial position of an enterprise;
- layout of enterprise development strategy and justification of opportunity for implementing investment projects.
Graduates of the programme «Economics of Business and Innovations» work in enterprises of all industries of any form of property, in academic and educational institutions, banks, investment funds, insurance companies, audit and consulting firms, in ministries, economic affairs committees, departments of state property fund, tax inspectorates.
Each technical, technological, organizational or management decision in enterprise urgently needs a reliable economic justification and constant economic monitoring of its introduction and implementation. Economists are a secure shield, which protects the above mentioned decisions from costly technical, market or financial shocks. In critical situations, specialists in Economics of Business and Innovations perform the role of economic advocates for top managers.
The teaching staff of the Department provides also training for students in Business Analytics using modern adaptive learning methods and up-to-date information case-technologies, and such software tools as:
The graduates receive bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics and master’s degree in Business Analytics and may pursue their education in a post-graduate school at the University.
There are over 40 subjects taught by the teaching staff of the Department, among them are: Programming, Forecasting of Socio-Economic Processes, Decision Making Methods, Arrangement and Operation of Computer Hardware, Information Systems and Technologies in the Economy Branches, Social Network Analysis, Software and Intelligent Systems Technology, Information Management, Information Marketing, Economics and Information Business, Information Security, Computer Graphics and WEB Design, E-commerce and so on.
The learning process is conducted in accordance with the programs that meet international standards in IT- and Data Science-fields, the latest modern teaching methods and has enough appropriate methodological developments and textbooks.
Classes are conducted in specially equipped lecture rooms with computers and multimedia projectors.
The teaching staff have developed and tested methods of teaching and supervision of students using Internet technologies as a part of distance education at the University.
Due to integrated relations, students are provided with the database of leading companies for taking practical training at them.
At the Department work highly qualified and experienced professionals, among them mostly there are Doctors, Professors and Candidates of Sciences, Associate Professors.
There are five lecturers who work at the University on a regular basis at the Department of Business Analytics and Modern Information Technology. They are people who have academic ranks, including: one Doctor of Science, Professor (Yu.K. Taranenko, Doctor of Engineering Science) and three Candidates of Sciences, Associate Professorss (V. M. Kosarev, Candidate of Science (Engineering), Associate Professor; N. O. Rizun, Candidate of Science (Engineering), Associate Professor; Yu.M. Bartashevska, Candidate of Science (Economics), Associate Professor).
Creative relations. Cooperation with ministries, agencies, organizations and foundations. International relations
The Department has an extensive number of contacts with organizations at the regional level as regards research implementation and practical training for students majoring in Economics of Business and Innovations. Among these organizations there are the trade group "Master", Dnipro Food Concentrates Industrial Complex, Private Bank JSIB, INTERPIPE, Dnipro Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The international relations of the Department are implemented within the overall framework of the international activities of the University.
The international relations of the Department have extended through the signing of cooperation agreements, namely:
1. The Agreement on Cooperation in Education and Science with the faculty of Informatics (University of Economics, Katowice http://www.ue.katowice.pl/en.html), Computer and Information Science (Ain Shams University (FCIASU), Egypt, http://www.asu.edu.eg/).
2. N.O. Rizun, Associate Professor was invited to Brandenburg University of Applied Sciences for giving lectures on "Social networks" for students of Master Wirtschaftsinformatik and Kooperative Prozesse und Wissensmodellierung on 23-31 October 2014.
3. Various international conferences abroad:
- Organization Support Systems SWO'2014. Creativity Support Systems CSS'2014 (Katowice, Poland, 20-21 October, 2014).
- SWOT analysis for Bologna Process (Katowice, Poland, 9 April, 2014).
- NaMaTech-2014 (Hungary, Budapest, 2013, 2014).
- 7th International Academic Conference on Applied and Fundamental Studies (St. Louis, Missouri, USA, 29-30 October 2014);
- Contemporary issues of mathematics and its teaching, dev. to 20-th anniversary of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan (Hudzhant, 28-29 June 2014).
- Strategy of Quality in Industry and Education: XI International Conference (Varna, Bulgaria, 3-10 June, 2015).
4. Publications in foreign journals:
- Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy
- Acta Mechanika
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Economics and Business Communication Challenges
- Ambient Technology & Creativity Support Systems, SWO
- Science and Education. Natural and Technical Science
- Publishing House Science and Innovation Center, Ltd
- Springer : New York, Ukrainian Mathematical Journal
- Springer: New York, Russian Mathematics
- Pleiades Publishing, Ltd., Mathematical Notes
- Pleiades Publishing, Ltd., Mathematical Notes
5. Membership in the editorial board of COMM. Scientific Journal. http://www.eammm.eu/dot-comm-pdf/2013_01.pdf
The Department has also extensive contacts with regional organizations such as Privat PJSC CB, Raiffeisen Bank Aval PJSC, Farmvest Corporation, INTERPIPE and others.
Students of Business Analytics receive knowledge in: analysis and forecast of financial and economic situations; management of economic entities in market conditions; design, development, maintenance and use of modern computer systems of production, capital and markets; effective market research and pricing; strategic and tactical decisions within their competence; mainly operational and tactical management with primary linear control strategy elements or functional units (information service, computer center, information technology center, ACS Department, Department of Information Technology, etc.) as well as independent organizations at all stages of their life cycle; management and operational management of subordinate units.
The main professional areas of graduates are information-analytical, organizational, managerial, administrative and economic.
The Department of Economics and Modelling Business Processes was established on June 1 1997 to provide training in educational-proficiency levels of Bachelor, Specialist and Master for students majoring in Enterprise Economics.
1997 –the Department started training bachelors under the State license.
2002 - first Accreditation Certificate for training bachelors and masters. First graduation of bachelors.
2007 - second Accreditation Certificate for training bachelors and masters.
2008 – licensed intake of students for the Master programme was increased.
2011 - 2012 academic year - the Department successfully passed the accreditation procedure and obtained the VI level of accreditation.
The Department conducts research on:
- improvement of corporate effectiveness at the regional level;
- improvement of market relations mechanism and state regulation methods at enterprises of different types of ownership;
- attraction of foreign investments to the region;
- development and prospects for international cooperation of enterprises and the region;
- improvement of financial and credit levers of economic growth in Ukraine;
- industry development strategy in Dnipro Region.
The Department of Economics and Modelling Business Processes differs from other departments by the fact that students are taught economic subjects, which allows them to create a broad view on Economic Problems and ways of further development of economy of the country. Students are taught such subjects as:
- Domestic Economic Mechanism of an Enterprise
- Economics and Organization of Innovation Activity
- Enterprise Economics
- Labor Economics and Social and Labor Relations
- Economics and Activity Arrangement of Enterprises Associations
- Economic Diagnostics
- Feasibility of Economic Decisions
- Industrial Engineering
- Entrepreneurship and Business Culture
- Enterprise Activity Planning
- Enterprise Potential: Development and Evaluation
- Project Analysis
- Technology System
- Enterprise Economics II
- Project Management
- Competitive Capacity Management of Enterprise
- Planning and Controlling at Enterprise.