A foreign citizen can contact directly the university for receiving an invitation to study in the higher institution “Alfred Nobel University”*
The main purposes of Alfred Nobel University towards education of foreign citizens are:
How it works?
You should contact directly the specialist of International Education Center by any available and comfortable for you communication means and ask questions, which bother you the most and refer to admission to Alfred Nobel University.
Our specialists will guide you through the whole admission process starting from the choice of educational programme, visa process and ending with arrival to Ukraine and moving in hostel.
THE VISA PROCESS
After receiving the invitation letter, you should immediately contact Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate and submit the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (for Bachelor programme + translated into Ukrainian language)
- Bachelor Diploma (for Master programme +translated into Ukrainian language)
- Master Diploma (for PhD programme +translated into Ukrainian language)
- Transcripts with grades (for Master and PhD programmes)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
- 3*4 size photos
*In accordance with the Laws of Ukraine ”On education”, “On higher education”, Procedure of admission and study (internship) of foreign citizens and individuals without citizenship approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 1541 from 01.11.2013 (with alliterations and additions) and other legislations, admission process of foreign citizens is held by the higher institutions.