PhD in Philology, Associate Professor
2012-2015 – Post-graduate education at Dnipro Oles Honchar National University. Main speciality: 10.00.05 «Comparative literary study».
2008 – Graduated from Dnipro Oles Honchar National University. Complete higher education. Major in «Language and Literature (English)».
- Cambridge English November Seminar «Ten easy ways to build exam confidence. Preparing students for Cambridge English: First writing paper», Dnipro, November 2016.
- British Council Ukraine – IATEFL Ukraine Teacher Professional Development Summer School supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. Course: «English for Specific Purposes», Rakhiv, July 2016.
- Course of study «PH201x: Health and Society», Harvard University through edX, February, 2014.
- Course of study «College Writing 2.2x: Principles of Written English», University of California, Berkeley through edX, March, 2014.
- Course of study «College Writing 2.3x: Principles of Written English», University of California, Berkeley through edX, May, 2014.
- Course of study «The Science of Everyday Thinking», University of Queensland, Australia through edX, July, 2014.
- Course of study «ER22X: Justice», Harvard University through edX, August, 2013.
- Course of study «College Writing 2.1x: Principles of Written English», University of California, Berkeley through edX, December 2013.
- Seminar «Teaching Speaking: Interaction in English Class», Dnipro, April 2012.
- Seminar «Development of Educational and Artistic Skills of Young Learners in English Class», Dnipro, October, 2011.
- «Practical English» (tutorials)
- «Business English» (tutorials)
- «English Speaking Communicative Strategies» (tutorials)
- «History of Foreign Literature» (tutorials)
Since September 2016 – Lecturer of English Philology and Translation Department of Alfred Nobel University, Dnipro
2008 – October 2012 – Lecturer of Foreign Languages Department, Dnipro State Financial Academy, Ukraine.
January 2008 – May 2008 – Teacher of English, Secondary School 1, Petropavlivka, Ukraine.
The main objectives of the Scientific Research Department:
- Structuring and managing scientific research activities of the University;
- Increasing the level of University scientific performance;
- Promoting scientific creativity and fostering students and young academics of the University;
- Raising the level of scientific performance of the University scholars;
- Joining the international research and academic community.
The main activities of the Scientific Research Department:
- Coordinating scientific research activities of the University;
- Holding scientific conferences and trainings as well as other academic events;
- Supporting Nobel Movement at the University and contributing to it;
- Encouraging students, young academics and scholars to participate in grant programmes;
- Ensuring collaborative study with Institute for Social and Economic Research and Pridneprovsky Center for Fundamental and Applied Research;
- Maintaining Student Academic Society;
- Supporting the University research processes etc.