We warmly invite you to study for MBA Programme at International Business School of Alfred Nobel University
Study programme Business Administration (Master’s degree)
Languages of training are Ukrainian, English.
The MBA is the most popular programme of business education.
An MBA degree is a standard of key management competencies of a modern business-leader.
In the VUCA world, a top manager must have not only hard-skills and a high level of intelligence, today the soft-skills come to the fore, among which the key are adaptability, emotional intelligence, the ability to build effective business communications, business mediation and building a team focused on success.
A manager in a company must first of all be a leader who is ready to leave the comfort zone in order to conquer new heights, open new horizons for the development of not only his business, but also all team members through building win-win relationships.
The slogan of the International Business School IBS-ANU "Education for Leaders" is fully reflected in the mission of the MBA programme:
The mission of the study programme “Master of Business Administration” is to provide educational services to the international level aimed at the formation of professional competencies in business management, promote career growth in both Ukrainian and international companies, motivate personal growth, allow to reach the European level of organization the business processes in companies and improve the efficiency of business
Here you will find information about the Master’s degree programme «Business Administration» at Alfred Nobel University, Dnipro, Ukraine.
Assoc. Prof., Dr. Olena Krasovska
Director of International Business School of Alfred Nobel University
Sicheslavska Naberezhna str., 18, Dnipro, 49000, Ukraine Of. A212, A213, A214
tel. mob., Viber, WhatsApp: +38 (0682356161)
Programme title: Business Administration (Master’s degree)
Qualification: Master of Business Administration
Programme Type: Post-Graduate programme
Mode of study: full time, part time
Duration: 2 years
Degree awarded: Master’s degree
Languages of study: Ukrainian (full-time, part-time), English (full-time, part-time)
Document: Master’s Diploma (Degree «Master of Business Administration», European Diploma Supplement, MBA Diploma (IBS-ANU)
Programme requirements (ECTS credits).
In accordance with the Standard on higher education set for programme Master of Business Administration, 120 ECTS credits are awarded in total. The curriculum incorporates: mandatory courses (44 ECTS credits), elective courses (50 ECTS credits). Course paper - 2 ECTS credit. Internship - 6 ECTS credits. Master’s thesis – 18 ECTS credits.
* the ratio of credits between parts of the programme may vary slightly from year to year.
Educational goals of the programme.
The programme’s educational goals are designed to:
- ensure training of Masters of Business Administration using a competency based approach to the education process in accordance with modern European educational standards and requirements of the national and global labour market;
- provide students with systematic knowledge and skills in advanced business administration technologies required for formation of the competences of Master of Business Administration;
- train qualified professionals who are able independently find relevant ways to achieving the most important strategic objectives of an organization, develop business plans, monitor the cost effectiveness of business;
- develop in students a modern outlook on the role of management in organizations as a means of integrating the various functions of a company in order to improve its efficiency in meeting the strategic objectives of the business;
- teach students to use the full range of analytical tools of management and information technology for research and making strategic and tactical solutions;
- develop graduates as mature social individuals capable of solving complex communications challenges and social activities within their competence;
- develop in the study process the skills to control the organizational units, teams of experts, projects and programmes, management skills concerning the small and medium enterprises;
- improve the learning skills that enable graduates to continue their study in accordance with the concept of "lifelong learning" in a manner that may be largely self-directed or autonomous.
Professionally Oriented Courses Offered
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management
- Business Law
- Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Business Planning
- Business Strategy
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Business Analytics
- Project Management
- Modern Marketing Technologies and Sales Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Business Negotiations Technologies
- Effective Business Communications
- Industrial Marketing
- Marketing of Services
- International Business
- Corporative Culture
- Development of Creative Thinking
- Time Management
- Business Process Modelling
- Management of Competitiveness
- Investment Management and Risk Management
- Leadership in Organisations
- Brand Management
- Personal Development Technologies
- Business Etiquette and International Protocol
- Management of Changes
- Innovative Development of the Enterprise
Double degree programme is conducted jointly with partner institutions: Higher Business School – National-Louis University (Novy Sonch, Poland).
The programme of triple joint degrees with the Higher Business School – National Louis University (Poland): Graduates of the programme receive three degrees:
- Master of Business Administration Degree from Alfred Nobel University (Dnipro City, Ukraine)
- Master's degree in Global Business Management from the Higher Business School (Nowy Sącz, Poland)
- Master's degree in Global Business Management from National Louis University (Chicago, United States).
Student exchange programmes are conducted jointly with partner universities in Germany, Poland, Spain and others.
MBA alumnus are highly competitive as at Ukrainian labor market such as at international market. More than 99% of graduates are employed in their professional field. The demand for graduates from employers always is stable and high. Graduates of the MBA programme are employed not only in Ukraine, but also in Poland, Czech Republic, Portugal, Germany, Israel, USA, Slovakia, Spain, etc. They have good career prospects. Some of the graduates start their own business, some of them give prospective propositions from the global companies or go up career ladder. All alumnus of MBA Programme are successful person who are oriented on growth, development, efficiency and target results.
Enrollment requirements to study programme “Business Administration” (Master’s degree):
For Ukrainian citizens (in Ukrainian)
For foreign citizens (in English):
HOW TO APPLY (for international students) CLICK HERE
More information about the programme: